A Journey Back To Home From Hometown - 30/05/24

 A Journey Back To Home From Hometown - 30/05/24
                                                                            - T ABRAHAM

    Whenever we get some time to get away from our daily routine we have many things to do. One of the essential one is to visit one's hometown where one belongs to. It is always preferred by many of us to be somewhere around where one get's the feeling of belongingness rather than being somewhere around this vast world where one feels alienated sometimes. Here, I am going to share with you all some of the video clippings which I had managed to shoot from my train which was bringing me back home from my beautiful and peaceful hometown of Nagercoil.

    So, I went to my hometown this year and had a nice time of relaxation with the place where I belonged to or it is a place for recreation and rejuvenation. Hometown is a place where one's body and mind naturally belongs to and finds an abundance of comfort and happiness when one lands in it's soil.

    This time during my visit to Nagercoil I got familiarised with certain places and was getting aware about the locality where my grandparents lived. Since, the climatic conditions this year ranged from light to heavy showers of rainfall we did not visit many places. It was not something for which we went for the stay at the town but to have a nice time and space for healing after the tiresome everyday schedule which happens once the holidays are over.

    The departure from the land filled with nature's presence and nature in all it's physical forms was something heartbreaking for me. So, while travelling back to home from my hometown I got a chance to take a few clippings of the Aralvaimozhi's windmills which were perfectly captured during the journey. These windmills are in constant rotation and provides us with the electricity which we require for our day-to-day activities. The rotation of the windmills keeps the human life cycle's comfort in rotation and when these move gently our lives also moves on gently but once there is a disturbance caused in these inventions there is a disruption in our everyday routine as well.

    Hence, the journey ends with the sun falling asleep and the night sky coming into the scene and during the darkest time in the morning we reached Chennai. The separation is quite hard to accept but our homes are separated from our hometown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Miller Memorial Library to the Anna Centenary Library - 25/06/2023

Poem 109 : Need or Want

Prose 1 : One Human Body But Ten Fingers