Poem 7 : Why I don't know ?

 Why I don't know ?

                                  - T ABRAHAM 


https://www.shutterstock.com/image-illustration/two-men-talking-about-business-1911831529

I heard it,

But I don't know what is she speaking,

I don't know from where did she get it.

I read the same book,

I watched the same videos,

But how come ?

I don't know ! I don't know !

What language is he speaking ?

What book is he reading ?

But it seems the same,

It's looks like the same German, Hindi, Tamil and English,

Which I too learn,

But the way it is let out, the way it is heard,

Tells me that I know nothing.

I told it to my dearest one,

The one who also feels the same,

Then, he told me,

In no way we lag behind,

It's just the differences that exist,

Everyone has different voice, slang and expression,

Everyone is unique,

Everyone lags in some and masters in other,

Now understood,

Why I didn't know everything ?  

That's the truth.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Miller Memorial Library to the Anna Centenary Library - 25/06/2023

A visit to an Ancient Architecture - 27/05/2023