Poem 162 : The Man

 The Man
                       - T ABRAHAM

(SOURCE: AI GENERATED IMAGE)

The wit and wittiness present,

A sufferer, suffering always,

Intellect and intelligence filling,

Toiled and toiling always,

Powerful presence at some place,

Overpowered in some way,

You are a providing provider,

Ugly ugliness seen earlier,

Gentleness accompanied with it,

Handsome and manly you are,

Manliness upon maturity visible,

Saintly or priestly are you becoming?

Or  just simplicity with traditions,

Traditions seems to make a priest,

But not a high priest nor a saint,

A conservative conserving my family,

Traditions and my race,

With my community on my face,

A powerful conservative,

Crafted with gentleness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Miller Memorial Library to the Anna Centenary Library - 25/06/2023

Poem 7 : Why I don't know ?

A visit to an Ancient Architecture - 27/05/2023